Grow Room Sterilization
Fast, efficient process heating
Steam Engineering's Steam Generators have been installed since 1998 into mushroom farms to sterilize grow rooms and prevent mould and mildew. A unique burner design ensures low NOx and CO levels which conform to all installation requirements.
- Reduced Energy Requirements
- Low NOx and CO Emissions Generated
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Space Saving Design
- Elimination of Mold and Mildew
- Comparing to a boiler system, Steam Generators are designed for 100% make-up and do not fall under the pressure vessel act. With a Steam Generator, fuel savings could be as much as 50% and water consumption rates are ultra low.
- A unique burner design provide low NOx and CO emissions for enviromental concerns and operation safety.
- With limited moving electrical and mechanical parts, maintenance costs are minimalized to create savings.
- Comparing to a traditional boiler, Steam Generators are small in size and are built in two standard configuration to meet customer's requirements. 3D Layout concepts are generated for customers to reduce installation costs and time.
- Mold and mildew can shut down any mushroom operation pretty fast. Bake your rooms to 165F with low pressure steam for safety and efficiency.